Pages

Skin Care rountine for sensative skin

Hiya everyone,

So I thought that I would share my skin care routine with you guys because I think it may be helpful to those who want a simple, easy routine that they can do quickly every day.
 
I personally like to have a shower every morning so that's when I start this routine however you can do this when ever you get out of a shower or bath :)
 
I wash my face while I'm in the shower. I don't use any shower gels, soaps or scrubs I just simply rise my face with warm water.
 
Once I get out of the shower ill pat dry my face and motorise it using the Vaseline Moisturiser. This isn't specifically for your face however I find it works really well for me. It isn't at all greasy or heavy. It's quite light but very moisturising. It also smells like cucumbers:)
BOOTS: £2.99 http://www.boots.com/en/Vaseline-Essential-Moisture-Aloe-Fresh-Light-Feeling-Lotion-200ml_9947/
SUPERDRUG: £2.99  http://www.superdrug.com/vaseline/vaseline-intensive-care-aloe-fresh-body-lotion-200ml/invt/312703&bklist=


To apply this ill either use a cotton pad or my fingers. I simply take about a pea sized blob, then  using a circular motion, rub it into my face and neck taking care around my eyes. I'll then let it absorb in while I get dressed and then will apply another layer to make sure my skin is super soft. I mainly apply two layers as I find it helps my make up to go on a lot smoother and even.
 
Next I will apply the Witch Blemish stick. It is a blue gell which is in a stick. It does have a strong antiseptic smell but I think its quite nice ahha.
I only really apply this to the annoying spots that don't seem to want to go away. I personally think this is really good for those under skin spots that hurt, if you know what I mean? aha but anyway, ill apply this using a cotton bud after I have moisturised.
 
This is all the skin care I do before my makeup. It is very basic but I  have found that the less products I use, the better my skin seems to be. Also I have really sensitive skin so I don't like to use to many products in case they react together
or something horrible like that.
 
 At the end of the day though I will take all my make up of using either the Simple Cleansing Facial wipes, or the Simple Oil Balancing wipes. These wipes ,to me, are really soft and gentle to use on my skin and they don't make it go red. They also ,again. smell like cucumber but its light and fresh rather then sickly.
 
I will choose one of these wipes depending on what me skin has been like that day. If I  feel as though my skin has been particularly oily then I will use the oil balancing wipes however if my skin has been ok then ill just use the cleansing wipes.
 
The last thing I occasionally do is use the No 7 skin exfoliator. This is a soft cream that has small pink grains in it that help to remove dry skin. I cant really describe the smell bit its quite mutual.
 
I only use this once every week, normally when I have a bath. I do really like this product but I find if I use it to much that is make my skin go very dry.  To apply it I soak my face in warm water. I then take a small blob and very gently massage it into my skin using circular motions avoiding my eye are and any spots to make sure I don't aggravate them.
 
That is it really. I do try to use minimum products as I said before to help keep everything natural. 
Also my skin is combination skin which means it is both dry and oily and that is why I use a range of products that help to get rid of dry skill and that balance the natural oils in you skin. If your unsure about your skin type and what product may be helpful , have a look at  reviews as they will usually help you to get an idea of what a product is like without spending money on it
 
I hope that this is helpful to anyone reading and let me know if you have a product that works really well for you or if you gave any of these products a go:)
 
just a little note, I was think of maybe posting every Wednesday and Saturday. I thought that these days seem quite convenient, if you would rather another day though let me know and ill try to do that day<3
 
thank you for reading,
much love Chloe x

No comments:

Post a Comment