Pages

Make Up

Hiya guys, 
This I my first ever post so I thought I would start with something I love , make up, I thought it would be fun and helpful to do a review on the real techniques Beauty Blender. I have only recently brought this after wanting it for ages and so far , its been really good. I find is so easy to use as you can shape it making It flatter or smaller, pointy or round. I personally use it for my foundation however you could easily use it for concealer and even power.
 the main reason I like it, is  because I have dark under eye circles that need covering and the sponge is comfortable to use around my eyes.

 The only thing I would say is that it is very absorbent meaning your foundation sinks into and needs constant washing almost every 2-3 days as it seems to shrink after using it.

over all I am glad I purchased this. I think the good points weigh out the bad points, and it was fairly cheap costing £5.99 :)




Well I hope this is usfull to anyone who may see it , if anyone at all but to the people who do I hope this review has been helpful ❤️ if you were thinking about buying this product , stop thinking and go get it , it is worth every penny!




if your thinking on buying have a look at boots: http://www.boots.com/en/Real-Techniques-Miracle-Complexion-Sponge_1389470/
 

Much love chloe <3

2 comments:

  1. I have been wondering what this was after seeing it in a youtuber's video! I really want to get this now! And love the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh same that's where I first heard of them, I think they are really good for foundation! Aw thank you ! xxx

    ReplyDelete