Pages

Out Fit Ideas For Winter

Hiya everyone,

So today I'm going to show you guys four outfits that you can wear pretty much anywhere and that are super comfy and great for those cold winter days.

Next to all the products I have put were they are originally from however I did by some of my things from ebay or amazon as they were a lot cheaper at the time J

 Out fit 1.
       I love this out fit as it is so simple, quite girly and I know I will be warm al day.


Coral pink knitted jumper: £8 Primark

Blue High waited Joni jeans: £36 Top Shop

Low Soul White Vans: £45 Office
 

Out Fit number 2.
I usually would wear this sort of outfit to an event such as going out to a restaurant. I think that the black themed  outfit looks quite sophisticated when wearing red lip stick.
 
 

Long sleeved Floral Blouse: £12 Primark

Black Leggings: £3.50 Primark

Red Thermal Socks: £3.50 Miss Selfridges

Black Dr Martins: £90 Office

Red Lipstick by Revlon Shade Tantrum: £5.99 Super drug

Gel eyeliner by 17: £3.50 Super Drug
 
 
Outfit number 3
I quite like this out fit as it is a little bit more groovy then the others. I really like the jumper as it has little colourful specks woven into it which reminds me of a gobstopper ahah.  I think it would be good for an occasion where you want to look nice but don’t want to look like you’ve made a huge effort.
 
 

Cream Crop Jumper: £12 Primark

High Wasted Acid Wash Jeans: £36 Top Shop

Black Converse: £45 Office

Outfit number 4
This last out fit is my lazy shopping out fit. It is super comfy and keeps me really warm. Even though it is quite boring, I make it a bit more interesting by wearing a collar shirt under the jumper and add a bit more colour by wearing blue shoes.
 
 
 
Burgundy Kitted jumper: £16 New look

Black Leggings: £3.50 Primark

Black Button Down Blouse: £15.99  New Look

Baby Blue Timberlands: £150 Timberland
 
 
So that is my four go-to outfits that are great for the winter.  Just so you know, I brought some of these things about a month ago so they may not be in store anymore However if you look around you should be able to find the same thing/something similar.

 Also I really advise everyone to look at a few different shops before buying a product because something may be £20 in one shop but may be £10 in another. For instance my timberland were originally £150 however I brought them brand new of ebay for £50 So have a look around J

I hope that this blog has given you some inspiration on what to wear, let me know if you like anything and what is your go-to outfit?

If you would like any links let me know J

 Much love Chloe x

 
 

 
 

 

 
 

 
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. I think I fell in love with the Baby Blue Timberlands... I'm so jealous.
    And the colours of all your combinations are amazing it definetely inspired me :)

    http://goldtrains.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you so much! i'm really really glad it helped <3 xxx

      Delete
  2. I'm totally in love with the number 3 outfit!! I love jeans and the jumper! But I think that i will try it with the Dr martens or the white vans!!
    xoxo

    If you want you can check out my blog!!
    http://bellisalife.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you! and oh yehh that's a really good idea, if you try it let me know if it looks any better <3 and ill check your blog out to :)xx

      Delete
  3. Love theses outfit ideas, so helpful. Thanks for sharing :)
    Natalie♥
    Yours Truly, NY


    ReplyDelete
  4. no problem , im really glad that they have helped!!<3 xxx

    ReplyDelete