Pages

What's On My Beauty Shelf?

Hello Everyone,
 
Today I'm going to show you some of the essential things that are on my Beauty shelf that I think are must have :)

The first thing is a compact deodorant. These are just amazing , they're so tiny and you can just pop them in your bag without worrying about filling it up , This is a must have! 
Shure Compressed Spray: £2.10
 
Next is perfume , I think its important to always smell clean and fresh so I think having a variety of perfume is key.  Here are some of my favourite.


If you do have some perfume I highly recommend a small portable bottle. You basically pore some perfume into it and you can take it out with you because its so small and wont smash.

The number one essential beauty products on the shelf are , concealer , blusher and a beauty blender and lip balm.
I think these , if anything, you should have because you can make your self look better in the morning with just these products! 
Lip Balm: £1.00

Concealer:
 
Beauty Blender £5.99
 
Loose powder: £10.50
 
 
 
Moisturiser is also important to help your foundation to look flawless , I use this specific one but you can use any one that you like or that suits you skin type.
Moisturiser : £3.99

I then also have a face mask. I just have one that is specifically for spots but I this its a must have to give your skin a full cleanse every one -two weeks
Face Mask: £2.99
 
We cant forget our hair now can we. On my shelf I also have a heat protector spray so when I curl, blow dry or straighten my hair, I don't damage it.
 Heat Protector: £5.49
 
Keeping on the theme of hair. I have a wide tooth comb on my shelf. These are perfect because they don't pull on your hair or damage it even when its wet. This is a definite must  have!
 
 
So these are all on my shelf! What's on yours?
 
 Much Love Chloe x

 


No comments:

Post a Comment