Pages

Mini Missguided Haul

Hello everyone,

So I made a little purchase at miss guided recently so I thought I would show you. Most of these this are in preparation for summer, however hope you enjoy.

 Geometric flower shirt:
This is a cropped shirt which comes down to just about your belly button. It has a cute bold print on it and looks super cute with high wasted jeans.
 
£ 14.99
Size 8
 Floral shirt:
I then brought another top in the same style however different design.
This one has a floral print (it looks much nicer in person ahh) and I think it will look nice with some high wasted black shorts.
£14.99
Size 6
Greek top:
Last but not least I brought an oversized crop top. This one is plain white however it has this Greek style print along the hem of the top and arms. Again I think this could be worn with disco pants.
£14.99
Size 6
 I’m really into miss guided at the moment as they have some great deals and if you spend over £40 then you get free next day delivery, however if you are ordering cloths from there, I would recommended getting one size up as there sizing can be a bit of sometimes.
 So that is my mini miss guided haul, hope this gives you a few ideas on what is around in stores at the moment, and defiantly let me know what you think and what you would pair with these tops.

 Much Love Chloe x


No comments:

Post a Comment