Pages

Primark Haul

Hello Everyone,
 This past mouth I'v been doing a bit of shopping, maybe a bit to much, but i thought i would show you want i have brought as all the spring collections are coming in.
 

Even though its still absolutely freezing, i could resist getting these adorable shorts. They are high wasted and have a baggy look.
They also have a really cute cut out pattern on the hem which i think is really pretty and girly
£13
Next i got a little collared top. Its a really soft and it has a simple poke dot pattern. It pretty simple but i though it would look nice with some high waited shorts in the summer.



Next I got this black top. Its a little hard to explain but it looks quite dressy on. It has little sleeves which finish just above your elbow.

It then has this chandelier like print which i really like.


next got this sweet little jumper. its fairly sheer but i think its great as something just to go over a little vest top when the weather improves :)


These aren't very exiting but i needed a new pair of leggings as i always manage to rip them!

 Last but nit least there is my bag. you guys probably have already seen this in my , what in my bag blog but i have also recently brought this to.


thats what i brought from prim ark. if your would like any other hauls such as beauty or skincare then let me know because i have been going a little shopping craze lately aha.
well i hope you enjoy and this have gave you some idea of what's in the sops coming into this spring.

Much Love Chloe x

6 comments:

  1. Great haul girlie! I especially love the shorts and your bag. Can't wait to see how you style them :)
    Natalie♥
    Yours Truly, NY


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you !!! And aw yehh I was thinking of doing a spring time out fit post it somthing :)xxx

      Delete
  2. Really liking the shorts! Great haul post :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey you´ve a great blog!
    Please check out mine and if you want we can follow each other
    here, on bloglovin and via GFC?
    Let me know, now it´s your turn!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you! I looked at yours and its really good. I am now a follower I think . thanks for leaving a comment<3

      Delete