Pages

Fashion Apps


Hello everyone,

Recently I have been seeing super cute things in shops which are just really expecive and I just cant bring my self to pay that much for a basic top or jeans. However there have been a few apps which I have been using loads which let me get my super cute outfits for half the price of a store!



One of my favirouts have to be ebay. I feel as though there is a miss conception that all you can buy is little bits and bobs, but I think you would be pleasantly surprised what you can actually get on there. 

For example you can by brand new items for half the price because the item didn't fit the original owner and if you don't mind if the item has been previously worn once or twice, you can get it even cheaper.


                               




























ebay works with a bidding system, so you put in how much you would like to pay, and if no one is willing to pay more then you, you can buy the item. This does however mean that you may not win the bid. But got nothing to loose. I love it.

Next there is depop. One of my friends actually told my about this app. Its super handy. Its got a very similar lay out to Instagram. Contrasting  to Ebay though, it is not a bidding system. The seller will put in a price they would like for it and if you are willing to pay the amount, then you can message them and pay through pay pall. On depop you can also make offers and do swaps where you send one of your items in return you'll get an item.

So you follow people, and if you like the items that they are selling then you can like it. You can the access all the items you have liked. 


    



Finally there is vinted. This agin is like instagram where you can like products you like, however in general there isn't any swapping or bargoning. I find that there is either everything i want on it or nothing at all, but before buying things, i'll always double check it isn't on here 
   

  



I hope this has been helpful and that you guys can get some nice things. If you try any out let me know 
Much Love Chloe x

No comments:

Post a Comment